Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I redeem my Dealbucks Gift Card?
You can redeem gift cards for Dealbucks here. Dealbucks is an online currency that you can use towards any purchase on Dealflicks.
2. If I use a Dealbucks Gift Card, do I have to use the entire amount at once?
No, if you don't use all of your Dealbucks for a single purchase the remainder is tied to your account and can be applied to future purchases.
3. For some reason, I don't see a certain movie at a theater, even though the movie is playing there. Why not?
While most of our theater partners give us all their movies, certain partners withhold a few movies from time-to-time, especially if they believe that the movie might sell out.
4. Where can I view or print my vouchers?
You can find your purchased tickets here. From this page you can email or print PDF vouchers for your showtimes.
5. I have a coupon code. What do I do with it?
On the checkout page, you'll be able to enter a coupon code.
6. I'm using Internet Explorer and something doesn't look right. What's wrong?
Our website is designed to work with Internet Explorer, but if you're using an older version of Internet Explorer, sometimes certain aspects of Dealflicks won't display or function properly. Please email us at email@example.com so we can take a look.
7. Are there any refunds?
Our current policy is that there are no refunds, but we occasionally do process refund requests in the form of Dealbucks on a case-by-case basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to talk to you.
8. I don't see my favorite movie theater listed. Why not?
We're rapidly expanding, but we might not have partnered with your favorite theater yet. Please signup with us so we can notify you once we launch in your area. Also, to speed up the process, please contact them and tell them to join Dealflicks.
9. Do you accept PayPal?
Currently, we only accept major credit/debit cards directly, but accepting PayPal is something that we're looking into.
10. Is your website secure?
Absolutely. In addition to using HTTPS on every webpage on our site, we use Verisign to encrypt and secure every transaction. We also use additional security layers to keep your data safe.
11. I see a city/theater, but I don't see any movies. Why not?
Typically, the theater hasn't published their showtimes yet, so we don't have their showtimes in our database. We usually update our database on Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you don't think this is the case, there could be an error. Please email us at email@example.com so we can look into it.
12. Is Dealflicks outside of the United States yet?
Not yet, but soon :) We definitely have plans to expand internationally, but there's no specific date set at this time. Please signup with us and we'll definitely notify you when we're in your country.
13. I have another question. Can you help me?
Of course! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a ring at 888-644-2125 and we'd love to help you out :)